Application of Sensors in Intelligent Agriculture
With the increase of domestic investment in agricultural science and technology, sensors have been widely used in agriculture.The temperature and humidity sensors in greenhouses can promote the plants growing, which plays an important role in agricultural intelligent environmental monitoring system of IOT.
When the greenhouse monitoring system is installed, operators can operate the heating, ventilation and other equipment inside the greenhouse according to the real-time temperature and humidity data conveyed by the temperature and humidity sensor, effectively solving the shortcomings of high operating costs and large energy consumption.The monitoring system can also set the alarm value based on the growing conditions of vegetables, and alert the staff when the temperature and humidity are abnormal.
Temperature and humidity sensor is a kind of sensors used to real-time monitor the temperature and humidity and output information into electrical signals or other required forms of information according to the certain rule.
Temperature and humidity sensor adopts imported film humidity-sensitive capacitor as the induction component, which is of high measurement accuracy and good stability.Signal transmitter adopts advanced circuit integrated module, which can convert humidity into corresponding voltage or current signal according to users’ different requirements. The instrument is compact, easy to install and portable with reliable performance.
Functions and Advantages:
1. The collection of multiple wireless sensors can conduct multi-parameter cooperative monitoring between nodes, with good linearity of output signal and strong anti-interference ability.
2. It can conduct complex monitoring according to the changes of the environment,with computing and storage capacity.
3. Compact size, easy to assemble and simple to install
4. Fast response, high precision, wide range and good stability.
5. The data can be viewed on site besides displaying in the system.
6. Prevent direct sunlight from local temperature deviation and rain erosion.
7. Low-power design can increase system monitoring and protection measures.
8. Use both Indoor and outdoor.
1. The sensor itself is not waterproof, so do not soak the sensor in water.
2. The sensor is a precision device. Please do not disassemble or touch the surface of the sensor with sharp objects or corrosive liquids when using it.
3. The shielding layer of sensor cable has been short-circuited with the ground wire. Please properly handle the shielded wire when wiring.
4. Please pay attention the selection of measurement range and accuracy when selecting temperature and humidity sensors as well as considering key factors such as time drift and temperature drift. In addition, since the humidity sensor is non-sealing, it should be avoided to use in the atmosphere of acid, alkaline and organic solvent so as to protect the accuracy and stability of the measurement.
Temperature and humidity sensor can be applied in greenhouse, tea mountain management, orchard management, edible fungus cultivation, livestock and poultry breeding, field planting, aquaculture, ecological agriculture, big data agriculture, leisure agriculture, food safety traceability and other agricultural fields, which is an indispensable intelligent equipment in agricultural internet of things solutions.